February 3, 2016 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Independent software developer and entrepreneur, Hovik Melikyan today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of FutureCalc 1.0, his new ergonomic calculator app for iOS devices. Possibly the first of its kind, FutureCalc can be used with only one hand. FutureCalc's radial design makes its buttons accessible for the thumb without repositioning the phone or supporting it with the other hand. It features:
* No equal sign: the results are displayed "on the fly," so no need for an extra tap
* Can be flipped for use with either left or right hand: use the FLIP button
* There is only one Clear button: tap once to delete a digit, or double tap to reset the calculator
* Copy/paste supported: double tap on any of the displayed numbers; the editable number allows copy and paste, while others are only copyable
* Maximum length for arguments in this version is 16 digits
* Works on all iPhones starting from 4S: The 6/6S design is adjusted so that the physical size of the buttons is the same
* While using FutureCalc your other hand is free to do anything it wishes
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.2 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FutureCalc 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Hovik Melikyan is a Software Engineer, Physicist, Entrepreneur with more than 25 years of multi-disciplinary experience in software, electronics, graphics design and marketing. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Hovik Melikyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.