February 20, 2016 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Lyon, France - Gotta Apps is proud to announce the release of Gotta Joga 2.3, an important update to their yoga app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch devices. Gotta Joga is a yoga app that has been selected as Best New Apps for iPhone in 40 countries in the App Store. Users rated the app over 4.5 stars worldwide. Version 2.3 offers an iPad version.
Gotta Joga yoga practices are perfect for beginners and for experienced yogis:
"Great yoga app for beginners!", Tonie1113, US
"Can't recommend this app highly enough. Perfect for if you already have yoga knowledge but want to continue your practice between classes. The app has sequences with time allowance guidance as well as individual pose instruction. I've recommended this app to my yogi friends and use it a few times each week. It's great!" JenniferFinch, UK
Gotta Joga has specific yoga practices for different times of the day:
* To wake up your body and mind in the morning
* To boost your energy during the day
* To help you relax in the evening
Its calm and strengthening hatha yoga will make you stronger and less stressed, by making you focus on your breathing. Coming soon: integration with Apple's Health app.
Gotta Joga Features:
1. Practice yoga at your own rhythm, 5 minutes to 1 hour
2. Adapt your practice to your morning, day or evening
3. Learn each pose with our professional yoga teacher Anu Visuri
4. Get motivated by observing and sharing your yoga tree, which grows each time you complete a yoga practice. This yoga tree has been designed by Hanna Konola, an illustrator and artist from Helsinki, Finland.
5. Follow your poses and control your yoga practice with your Apple Watch
6. Focus on your breathing and feel more relaxed. Without the incorporation of a breath focus, Gotta Joga would just be yet another fitness workout app.
Gotta Apps is running a competition to win a Gotta Joga yoga box until the 29th of February. Follow @GottaJoga on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to participate!
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 78.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gotta Joga 2.3 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. Free sessions include: Quick morning, Quick day and Quick evening. Free poses include: Standing Forward Bend, Tree, Triangle Right and Meditation. Convenient in-app purchases are available, including the All Yoga Practices Pack: $5.99, All Yoga Poses Pack: $7.99, and All Yoga Pack: $9.99.
Gotta Apps is a mobile apps studio dedicated to making the best health and fitness apps for all of us. In the beginning of 2012 the idea to create a jooga (yoga in Finnish) application was born. A group of Finnish women got together every week in southern Germany to practice yoga in their mother tongue. Wanting to continue that enlightening yoga experience at home and where ever they might move on to, they started to work on the initial idea of their own yoga application. Bringing in the calm and strengthening yet fun yoga experience on mobile, combined with pedagogy from the world's best schooling system and bringing that in a compact way to mobile phones, has been our vision from beginning on. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Gotta Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.