March 7, 2016 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - MXO, LLC is proud to announce the release of MXO Pulse 1.2.1, their social networking app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Unlike other social apps, which are mainly aimed for casual dating or flirting, the app is designed to connect university students based on their mutual interests and allows them to exchange campus buzz.
Targeted at college students in the age group of 18-22 years, the app begs to differ with its unique concept and features and functionalities. It is a college social networking platform for youngsters, which helps them foster friendships with like-minded individuals, interact with one another and engage in active discussions. To facilitate all these, the app brings two main features to the forefront. These apps add to the fun element of the app.
These features are:
* Campus Pulse: College-goers can be a part of the happening college crowd by uploading snapshot from their campus and sharing it. Similarly, they can catch the latest campus buzz such as events on the college campus by viewing snapshots shared by other users.
* Bulletin Board: The Bulletin Board feature is a digitalized version of the bulletin boards available commonly on university campuses. College students can use this feature to exchange information efficiently and easily. This information can include but is not limited to campus news, their passions or any trending topic. They can also use it for creating events on campus. Alternatively, users can also upload photos and text on the board or go through the archived information posted by their peers days or weeks ago. The University Bulletin Board feature is exclusive for different campuses and activated automatically, whenever a new user from any campus uses the app.
With all its unique features and functionalities, MXO Pulse strives to become a go-to social app for students. Also, the app has a non-technical, simplified, user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to use for anyone.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability: MXO Pulse 1.2.1 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
MXO, LLC is a combination of both a funded startup as well as a self-funded startup and it has received $600000 as funds so far. Founded by Ethan West, a Pennsylvania University graduate of 2007, the company aims to create more pioneering apps and embrace unprecedented growth in the years to come. Find out more by visiting the company's official website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 MXO, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.