March 10, 2016 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Charlotte, North Carolina - Stack the States 2, the sequel to the very popular geography game, Stack the States, is now available for the iPad and iPhone. Stack the States 2 is an entertaining game that teaches kids about the United States including state capitals, cities, landmarks, flags and more.
Stack the States 2 improves upon the original game with beautiful 3D graphics, new question types, new bonus games and a completely new interactive map of the US. Players can zoom into each state on the map and view major cities, landmarks and even a 3D geographical elevation of the state. A new voice mode, one of the most requested features from parents, helps non-readers play and learn independently.
What's new in Stack the States 2:
* New question types
* New bonus games: Connect 2 and Capital Tap
* New voice mode that helps non-readers play independently
* Brand new interactive map featuring major cities and a 3D elevation view of each state
* Beautiful 3D graphics
* 10 different 3D scenes depicting various locations in the US
* 3D models of over 90 US landmarks
* 50 flash cards - one for each state
* Hundreds of unique questions
* Up to six player profiles
* A personalized map of the US
* Fun sound effects and music
* Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 76 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stack the States 2 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category.
Dan Russell-Pinson has been independently creating video games since 2007 focusing heavily on educational games. His best known titles are Stack the States, Stack the Countries and Mathmateer which have all been Top 10 education apps for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2016 Dan Russell-Pinson. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.