March 17, 2016 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Marina del Rey, California - Neo Pacifica today is proud to announce the release of Limerick Club Fairy Tale Limericks, the first in a series of children's apps for iPads, iPhones, iPod touch, and Apple TV. Fairy Tale Limericks engages children in interactive storytelling, exploration and discovery, creativity, and a unique multilingual experience featuring Limericks spoken in multiple languages. Designed for ages 4 to 10, children interact with Klaus the Dragon, Ruby the Red Hen and a whole cast of characters as they turn pages in search of hidden treasures, exploring land, sea and air, discovering hidden secrets with magical elves and flying dolphins and more.
* Very free-form and open-ended play and exploration
* Each limerick scene is placed in a unique environment with unique characters and objects to explore
* Children tap on one of several flags to read and listen to each limerick spoken in multiple languages
* English, Japanese, Chinese (available in April), and numerous other languages available soon
* Children can tap on most anything searching for at least one hidden treasure in each limerick scene
* Dozens of animations and effects
* Turn the pages forward or backward just like turning real paper
* Find objects to color
* Play musical notes with the Castle in the Sky waterfalls
* Play swan-pinball in Swans lake
* No ads or in-app purchases so children can stay immersed explore without interruption
Fairy Tale Limericks is a mix of interactive storytelling by limerick rhymes, coloring activity, game, musical exploration, and multilingual experience. It offers a unique and diverse app experience that entertains and educates. Fairy Tale Limericks is crafted with lots of attention to detail with creativity and humor on every page.
"One particular evening I had a dream I was talking in rhyme and limerick and when I awoke the next morning, I immediately began jotting down limericks that developed into two books," said Diane Arkenstone, musician and creator of Limerick Club. "In just a few days there were 50 limericks and 110 magical and silly characters with some of them appearing in our first app, Fairy Tale Limericks. Our team creates apps that pique the imagination and evoke a sense of play and exploration all while being silly, creative and fun. Children will feel the care, creativity and sensitivity we've imbued into Fairy Tale Limericks."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Apple TV with tvOS 9.0 or higher
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 101 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fairy Tale Limericks 1.3 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in beautiful Marina del Rey, California, Limerick Club was founded in 2015 by long time musician Diane Arkenstone. Limerick Club was founded for the purpose of bringing unique children's apps and innovations to the iOS and Apple TV platforms, with a major emphasis on total childlike fun. Copyright (C) 2016 Neo Pacifica. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.