April 19, 2016 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Pixtolab today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Mix on Pix 1.0 for iPhone/iPad as the most versatile app to add anything on pictures: texts, annotations, watermarks, photos, logos and more. Mix on Pix follows in the steps of the popular A+ Signature app, with major improvements in features and customization.
Mix on Pix targets everyone who takes and edits photos, from the professional photographer to the casual user doing social posts. With Mix on Pix, it is now easier than ever to create an outstanding social post with pictures and texts. Pixtolab calls a Picture/Text post a Pixto.
"Mix on Pix has been created to be at the intersections of Photography, Typography, Creativity, Productivity and Mobility." said Francois Robert, President of Pixtolab. "With the ubiquity of bigger iPhones and iPads, a new generation of users want power on top of ease of use. These were the guidelines for the design of Mix on Pix, which contains a lot more functionalities and customization possibilities than your average Photo App. Providing all this power while keeping simple things simple was the greatest challenge."
* Multiple sessions - Work sessions are saved and reopened just like Pages or Word documents
* Texts, dates, arrows, shapes, writings and drawings on photos
* Access to a categorized lists of fonts - 477 available fonts - Users can also install their own fonts
* Texts stands out in an instant with Quick FX
* Pictures on Picture with an optional pack
* Finely designed Stock Texts and Stock Art
* Every item can be customized or grouped to give unsurpassed control
* Saving and sharing at full resolution
Sometimes, more is more. In general, users want ease-of-use. But as the computing pioneer Alan Kay once said: "Simple things should be simple. Complex things should be possible."
Designed for iOS 9:
* 3D Touch to quickly create a new session or open the last session
* Slide Over and Split View on iPad and iPad Pro
* Search in Spotlight using the Session name
* Devices can be used for a longer time in Low Power Mode thanks to adaptive display effects
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Mix on Pix 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies). It is available worldwide through the App Store in the Photo and Video category. Mix on Pix is designed for iPhone and iPad. It requires iOS 9.0 or newer.
Located in Montreal, Canada, Pixtolab was founded in 1987 and has specialized in mobile development since 2009. An independent studio, Pixtolab is driven by life partners Francois Robert and Linda Tsibucas. The developer and artist team continue their goal of creating top quality apps to help users be productive, create artworks and have fun. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Pixtolab Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.