April 19, 2016 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Rochester, New York - MySpecialDays is pleased to announce the availability of their free app for iPhone, iPad and Android. MySpecialDays makes special days even more special, with deals and other gifts, delivered by email, on or before the days that are special. Users choose from businesses like restaurants, jewelers, hotels, entertainment, florists and more, then specify what days are special such as Mother's Day, anniversary, birthdays, National Pet Day, Christmas, and dozens more!
MySpecialDays makes sure that users don't forget important dates! Just before those special days, they will receive special deals and gifts from the businesses selected! This way, they won't forget those important dates, and will look like a hero, with a special day all planned out and full of deals, gifts, and more!
Consumers can sign up and manage their special days on the website or using the free iPhone, iPad or Android apps. The MySpecialDays app and website is completely free for users and can be a great way to save money. Businesses are encouraged to sign up with MySpecialDays to be able to cater to these customers. Those businesses can offer any kind of deal they want, such as a Buy One, Get One Free offer. For example, a jeweler could offer a free wedding ring cleaning on a couple's anniversary and they could also offer a Buy One, Get One Free deal on a child's birthday so mom can get a gift, too! Unlike Groupon, those businesses can decide what deal to offer including different deals for different days. Most importantly, they keep all the revenue and can change the deals anytime, 24x7, via a web-based interface.
How My Special Days Works:
1) Consumers choose their favorite businesses
2) They enter their special days and holidays to receive surprise gifts throughout the year from a unique landing page or the web site/mobile app
3) My Special Days proprietary technology customizes the message and promotion to each consumer and sends it to their email address
4) Consumers receive their messages and gift prior to and on their special days all in a unique animated interactive envelope
5) Consumer can forward gifts to a loved one and customize their own message "paying it forward"
6) Consumer celebrates all year with great gifts from their favorite establishments
7) Business can change the messages and gifts at any time and also has access to all the email address and names of the participating consumers
What Businesses Can Achieve with My Special Days:
1) Customer loyalty - Customized My Special Days web page allows your current customers to opt in and participate and receive deals on days that most matter most to them
2) Acquire new customers - Consumers can sign up on the mobile app or web page and sign up for their special days and choose the business to receive deals. Regional Facebook ads with the My Special Days link will entice more consumers to sign up for your establishments
Why Businesses Should Use My Special Days:
1) Increased sales and profit
2) Customer relationships are built by showing customer appreciation
3) Opportunities for new customers to join
4) Access to a customer database
5) Use of a program that does all the work
Businesses can customize:
1) Messages prior to the consumer special day and how many days in advance
2) Special day message
4) Which holiday and special days will be offered- over 25 to choose from!
5) Attachment of a PDF document such as a menu of services
6) List of names and email address of particiating consumers
7) Marketing templates to promote the program
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Special Days 2.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
MySpecialDays is a Rochester, NY based business dedicated to helping consumers make their special days more special. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 My Special Days LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.