May 2, 2016 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Pompton Plains, New Jersey - PeqApps is pleased to announce the release of Stay-U for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Stay-U provides 100 years of cognitive assessment that is based on players' scores in 25 fun and challenging brain games. Games are played in Game Center with 2 players, and scores are based on reaction time and skill level. The winning score of each game is awarded 100 points, and the losing score is curved relative to the winning score.
Cognitive function starts to decline as early as age 27, and for millions of people this decline eventually leads to dementia. But cognitive decline can be slowed by brain healthy behaviors such as eating a balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, managing stress, getting enough sleep, maintaining strong social connections and participating in cognitively stimulating activities. Cambridge University research estimates that 1/3 of dementia cases could be prevented solely through changes to behavior. By tracking long-term changes to cognitive function, Stay-U can help trigger the behaviors that maintain it, and help you stay you.
* 2048 - Earn the 2048 tile before the grid fills up
* Boomer - Avoid exploding tiles while swiping paths
* Brink - Slide puzzle tiles into the correct positions
* Card Sharp - A card game where it's 21 or bust
* Code Breaker - Tap colored pegs to solve the code
* Concentration - Match hidden letters, numbers & shapes
* Connect: Connect dots with matching colors
* Edge Match - Match puzzle tile colors & patterns
* Fifteen - Slide tiles into the correct order
* Flash - Simon Says using flashes & sounds
* Fruit Crunch - Match 3 fruits to crunch them
* Heap - Try to move all the playing cards onto the heap
* Hopscotch - Slide letter tiles between rows to spell words
* Mines: Uncover tiles without detonating mines
* Paired Up - Tap the matching pair of colored animal tiles
* Peg - Peg Solitaire with colorful marbles
* Scramble - Slide letter tiles to unscramble words
* Sudoku - Fill each 3x3 box with the numbers 1-9
* Tetravex - Slide tiles until all adjacent edges match
* Total Recall - Memorize & recall words
* Treys - Find 3 cards that are all the same or all different
* Word Crunch - Find words by swiping in a straight line
* Word Hunt - Form words by tracing adjacent letters
* Yacht - Roll 5 dice to make 12 different combinations
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 11.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stay-U 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, Indie developer PeqApps creates brain game apps for the iOS platform. Our goal is to transform brain games into tools that nudge users towards the behaviors that maintain cognitive function and prevent dementia. Copyright (C) 2015-2016 PeqApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.