May 3, 2016 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - The Clash Soft today is proud to announce the release of VideoSpoty 1.0.2 for iOS, an innovative tool for playing music videos from the user's Spotify playlists. Up to now, users can only listen music from their Spotify account. Using VideoSpoty for iOS, users now can watch music videos form their Spotify playlists and saved music. VideoSpoty works with both, free and premium VideoSpoty accounts. VideoSpoty also works with the popular Google Chromecast, and the app is able to reproduce all videos on the TV which is great for parties or similar situations.
How it works:
- Login with your Spotify account and VideoSpoty will search for music videos from your saved songs, playlists and all available music.
* Watch every music video on your device or on your TV
* Works with AirPlay & Chromecast
* Discover new music videos with ease
* Great for parties
* Designed for iPhone & iPad
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus & iPad
* 100% compatible with AirPlay & Google Chromecast
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 11.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited period, VideoSpoty 1.0.2 will cost $0.99. VideoSpoty is now available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Please contact us for a pre-release app version to install on your own devices.
Based in Madrid, Spain, The Clash Soft is a development study founded in 2008. The study develops apps for iOS devices, working every day for bring to the App Store the best casual games and apps. Copyright (C) 2008-2016 The Clash Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.