May 5, 2016 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Cromulent Labs today is proud to announce the release of the next major version of its must-have app for iOS. Installed on over 2 million devices worldwide, Launcher is already the most powerful widget-based app on the App Store and it now continues to raise the bar of iOS functionality. Installing Launcher v2.0 allows you to add multiple app-launching Today Widgets to the Notification Center on your iPhone or iPad.
Multiple widgets greatly increases the number of launchers you can have in your Notification Center and helps the organization of your launchers. Each widget can be configured to show or hide based on time, day, and/or location, which is functionality never before seen in the App Store. Set up widgets for home, work, the gym, morning, weekdays, or whatever you can come up with so that you always have relevant launchers at your fingertips.
Version 2.0 also brings the ability to backup and restore launchers to and from iCloud to make your life easier when you install Launcher on multiple devices or upgrade your device. And lastly, this version allows for more icon customization including circular icons and the ability to create your own custom icons to help personalize your launchers.
With just one touch in the Notification Center you can:
* Call, message, email, and FaceTime the people you contact the most
* Get directions home or search for nearby restaurants, coffee shops, or whatever you're looking for at your current location
* See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
* Quickly access your favorite web sites
* Start playing music immediately
* Perform actions within a number of apps. Run a Workflow, load a specific page on Facebook, fire off a canned email, tweet, and more
* Launch your most frequently used apps - thousands of apps built-in
* Backup and restore launchers to and from iCloud (Requires in-app purchase)
* Innovative auto-setup of launchers which will set up contact launchers for the people most important to you and your most frequently used apps
* Incredibly easy setup and editing of launchers. Just a few taps and you're done
* Many different icon choices so that you can configure each launcher just how you like it or create your own
* Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren't yet supported
* Pro Version users get the ability to change the icon sizes and hide labels to make widget more compact
* Choose up to four launchers to set as 3D-touch home screen quick actions for iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
* iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Launcher 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Users can choose to unlock Multiple Widgets and/or the Pro Version with one-time in-app purchases. Unlocking Multiple Widgets gives the user up to 5 more widgets and the ability to show or hide widgets based on time, day, and/or location. The Pro Version gives users up to 35 launchers per widget (maximum number is device dependent), the ability to change the size of the launcher icons and hide labels to make the widgets more compact and access to the dynamic updating magic launchers.
Cromulent Labs, Inc. is an independent software development company based in San Francisco. For more information about the company and its products, visit Cromulent Labs online. Copyright (C) 2016 Cromulent Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.