May 10, 2016 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Blingz Technology today is proud to announce the release of Blingz Style 1.1, an app that brings live personal expressions to the Apple Watch. Blingz Style changes the face of the Apple Watch from plain black to a canvas for dynamic expression. This is a new way of thinking about the display on the Apple Watch. Instead of using the it for consuming information, the display is used to visually communicate with the people around us.
App users can quickly choose a Style for their Apple Watch that fits their current mood from a large library. Styles are looping videos that can play continuously on the Apple Watch. The growing library of curated Styles range from spinning diamonds and moving watch gears to dancing ballerinas and playful puppies. Users can also share Styles with their friends. Version 1.1 introduces 12 new styles with minor bug fixes.
* Express yourself with dynamic styles on your Apple Watch display
* Share your styles with your favorite friends and build a following
* Customize your Apple Watch to match your fashion
* Large library of unique live styles to choose from. New styles updated regularly
* Change your style easily as your mood changes with a simple swipe and tap
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (supports Apple Watch)
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 41.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blingz Style 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. The app with introductory library of Styles is free.
Blingz Technology is bringing you exciting style tech that enhances personal expression in the real world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Blingz Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.