June 6, 2016 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Lytham St Annes, United Kingdom - Good Binary Limited is pleased to announce that the latest version of their iOS app, Do4Who 2.0, has been made available on the App Store. The app has been extensively rewritten to bring it up to date with the latest versions of iOS and also now comes with a companion Apple Watch app. So now, you can keep an eye on and do all of your tasks from your wrist.
The app learns who is important to you and uses this to prioritise your work accordingly. It presents you with a list of people you need to deal with automatically prioritised in the order you need to deal with them. So, for example, work that your boss has asked you to do is shown higher up in your list than work you may be doing for one of your peers.
What's new in Version 2:
* New dark look interface
* Extensively updated for iOS9 and Apple Watch
* Separate your work tasks from your personal ones
* Summarises the number of tasks including how many are urgent, late or due today
* Left swipe to complete a task quickly or to postpone it until tomorrow
* Person or project name can be typed in or chosen from your contact list
* Apple Watch App - see all of your tasks on and mark them as complete from the watch
* Apple Watch Complication - see whoever is at the top of your list on your watch face
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Supports Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 9.2 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Do4Who 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Good Binary is an independent software company developing applications for the iPhone, IPad and Apple Watch, located within a stones throw of the sea in Lytham St Annes in England. Copyright (C) 2016 Good Binary Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.