June 27, 2016 in Medical (E)
[prMac.com] Ljubljana, Slovenia - HedgeHog today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Freya 1.0, the team's new lifestyle app for women, developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. After issuing the circular calendar app, CircleTime, the creators of the revolutionary cyclic display have upgraded it with a menstrual calendar called Freya.
Freya stands out with its aesthetics and aim for functional perfection. It intelligently monitors, predicts and displays women's cycles and is, due to being highly responsive, also appropriate for women with irregular cycles. Its complete design incorporates the menstrual cycle, pregnancy and birth all in one.
Freya has it all in one place:
* It accurately predicts and shows the future menstrual cycles
* Informs the user about the fertile and infertile days
* Keeps a menstrual diary
* When pregnancy is confirmed, it calculates the date of birth and counts down the days until birth
* During pregnancy, it provides weekly pregnancy descriptions and follows the baby's development
* Warns about possible health problems
* Ensures privacy with a password and the possibility of adjusting all warnings
* Does not require a user account or any other login
Freya adjusts to the needs of every woman. Showing the processes taking place in the body, it provides security and easier organization of the activities for months in advance. All the data is available to the user at all times, on all of her iOS devices.
The conceptual designer of Freya Dejan Durini says: "With Freya we want to offer women a detailed insight into their menstrual cycle."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iOS 8.0 or later
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Freya 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively via App Store in the Medical category, free of charge.
HedgeHog, an independent software developer for iOS applications, is located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and was formed in 2010 by Dejan Durini. Copyright (C) 2016 HedgeHog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.