June 29, 2016 in Project Tracking (E)
[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine - XwaveSoft today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Focus Matrix 1.0, their smart personal organizer app for macOS. Focus Matrix's organizational process is based on the so-called "Eisenhower Box," which is a personal productivity strategy created by the 34th U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower. The app makes use of a special priority matrix that efficiently breaks a user's tasks into one of four groups depending on their urgency and importance. This allows anyone to work their way through their daily agenda in the most efficient way possible.
Using the Eisenhower Box method, Focus Matrix breaks tasks into one of four groups: "Important & Urgent," "Important & Not Urgent," "Not Important & Urgent," and "Not Important & Not Urgent." The color-coded four-square matrix layout of the app offers users a quick snapshot showing which tasks need to be completed immediately, and which can be pushed back until later, or safely delegated to someone else.
"President Dwight Eisenhower was known as one of the most productive presidents in history. His methods for time management, task management, and productivity have been studied by many people," shares XwaveSoft owner Denys Yevenko. "When I created Focus Matrix, I knew the Eisenhower Box method was the process I should use for the app. No other method so easily makes identifying pressing tasks at a glance, making any user's productivity increase almost immediately!"
Focus Matrix helps anyone focus on what tasks need to be completed immediately, and also identify which tasks can be delegated to others, or simply postponed until there is enough spare time to work on them. By making use of the four-square matrix, the app ensures a user's important pressing tasks are completed, without using up precious time working on tasks that can wait until later, or can be delegated to others.
The app allows users to quickly assign an importance level to any task, and to quickly change the priority of a task when needed, via a simple drag-and-drop of the task into another part of the matrix. Tasks can also be delegated to others, via email, iMessage, reminders, or even popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
* Offers two views: Matrix and List of Sections
* Quickly move tasks between sections using drag-and-drop
* Maximize any section with a double-click to get a closer look at its content
* Assign due dates to tasks
* Set reminders, so important deadlines are never missed
* Tasks approaching their due dates are automatically move from the "Not Urgent" to the "Urgent" category
* Automatic notification when tasks are moved between categories
* Easily delegate tasks via email, messages, and reminders
* Quickly share task lists to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
* Edit multiple tasks at once
* Easily copy and paste tasks, both within Focus Matrix, and to/from other applications
* Comprehensive search and tags support
* Filter all tasks by tags and status. (Completed/Uncompleted)
* Configurable statistics and reports for completed tasks
* Password protection
* Also available for iOS devices
Pro version features include:
* Synchronize all tasks across iPhone, iPad, and Mac
* Seamlessly integrate with Calendar application. (Synchronization of tasks, due and remind dates)
* Integration with Be Focused* includes synchronization of tasks and their statuses, and start a timer in Be Focused right from Focus Matrix
* Be Focused is a productivity app from XwaveSoft that helps users get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals. The app is available for both Mac and iOS devices in the App Store.
Focus Matrix allows users to focus on the task at hand, instead of working on keeping their task lists straight. Easy color coding, and drag-and-drop ordering of tasks and their urgencies allow anyone to keep their tasks straight, ensuring they need never miss an important deadline ever again.
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Focus Matrix 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. An upgrade to the Pro version is $4.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), and is available via a convenient in-app purchase. As a special limited-time app launch offer, users can upgrade to Pro at a 30% discount, for $2.99 USD.
Based in Odessa, Ukraine, XwaveSoft is a privately owned software development company. Founded in 2009 by Denys Yevenko, XwaveSoft is focused on developing high-quality iOS and OS X applications. Long-term experience and professional expertise of the company's management and personnel guarantee the high quality of its products. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 XwaveSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.