July 11, 2016 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - The Shippa app has just launched in the App Store and on Google Play. Shippa is a global logistics platform that connects travelers to consumers around the world. Personal shopping abroad has never been simpler. With payment protection, shoppers can now get hold of exclusive or discounted overseas products safely and reliably.
For travelers, Shippa allows one to earn as you travel by fulfilling the needs of overseas customers. More than a shopping tool, Shippa is also a social platform for travelers and consumers to discover new products, share local insights and build friendships.
The Shippa app allows you to:
* Find a personal shopper for international goods by connecting with trusted travelers.
* Earn money as you travel, by becoming part of the Shippa Crew.
* Submit orders for overseas items by selecting a shipper who is in the geographic area of interest.
* Negotiate the order price, inclusive of the shipping fee, through a conversation in the chat room.
* Discuss a drop-off location in the chat room.
* Make secure, encrypted payment transactions, which are finalized within 7 days of successful delivery through PayPal.
* Upload photos onto the profile page to showcase the types of products you specialise in buying.
Through Shippa, global consumers and travelers can access international markets at greater speed, efficiency and depth. Access the World with Shippa.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 22.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shippa 1.0.3 is free, and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Shopping category. An Android version is also available through Google Play.
The Shippa app, available for download on Android and iOS devices, is developed by Shippa, LLC. All Material and Software (C) 2016 Shippa, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.