October 12, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Lisbon, Portugal - Imaginatr today released Cubimon Lite, the free version of their challenging, fast-paced, fun and addicting puzzle game designed for the iPhone and the iPod Touch. With unique gameplay, 3 fully playable levels of increasing difficulty, and 4 different types of Cubimons, you are guaranteed hours of enjoyment. If you like challenging, speed combination puzzle games, you will enjoy Cubimon.
Cubimons are trapped inside a giant mansion and you must help them to escape from the terrifying Cubimon master! The gameplay is very simple and consists of dragging Cubimons horizontally to form combinations. You need to group 3 or more Cubimons to free them from the mansion. Make combos by releasing multiple Cubimons formations at the same time and earn more points! Look out ... more Cubimons coming! And they are evil red!
* Level synchronized music! Music speeds up and synchronizes with cubimon fear dance!
* Multiple Cubimon combos.
* Multitouch support! Drag more than one Cubimon at the same time.
* Fast-forward the game and speed up the action! No need to wait for Cubimons to appear!
* Unlimited levels! There is no level limit. How far can you get?
* Choose from four levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard and insane.
* Game pause support. Pause your game if you need to breathe!
* Hiscore recording. View your best score, combos and how many Cubimons you have rescued.
Cubimon has received excellent reviews from iphone gamers at the AppStore. 5/5 Stars: "Simple, funny and very addictive! Just the perfect game to have with you and play on the go!"
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Cubimon Lite is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store. Cubimon full version is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Imaginatr is a new Lisbon based independent development studio dedicated to creating fun and challenging iPhone games and apps. Copyright (C) 2009 Imaginatr. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.