September 15, 2016 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Pisa, Italy - FrozenPepper is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Radar Commander 1.03, their entertaining game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The game tries to mix good old Missile Command with ATC (Air Traffic Control) and Tower Defence games.
As an advanced radar operator players will have to monitor their instruments and respond to threats accordingly.
With 3 different weapons to handle and many power ups, players will have to manage shooting angles, target identification and priority and many other aspects of modern warfare. A simple and elegant GUI together with an immersive soundscape will provide the ultimate experience.
Each of the 3 main weapons has completely different characteristics and uses :
* 1 CIWS (Close-in Weapon System) : Short range but highly effective, player has to orient it towards incoming threats and system will handle enemy destruction automatically once in range.
* 2 Long Range Missiles : Long range, can track and shoot to up to 3 targets contemporarily. User has to orient it, select wanted targets and press a fire button. Missiles will hit both friendly and enemy targets, so operator has to be careful before pressing the fire button.
* 3 Artillery : Very long range but slow to orient and with limited angular range. Player simply double taps inside it's area of effect and a high speed explosive projectile will be shot. Deals a large area damage so it can clear large fleets of enemies but always check for friendly or civilian targets where you will shoot.
Supply planes will then drop power ups that user can store and use at best time. Among the power ups there are some that will increase the main weapons range and speed, as well as bring more powerful ammo to them (Artillery can get a Nuclear shell power up that can obliterate large portions of the sky). Friendly fighter support will also show up during combat providing further assistance to player.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 112 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Radar Commander 1.03 is just $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
FrozenPepper founded at the dawn of the mobile gaming era, operates from the hearth of Tuscany with great passion, releasing games and apps since 2008. They love technical challenges and constantly try to improve their skill sets with each new title they release. Creators of the RC Plane series that after 7 years has generated many million downloads across many devices. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 FrozenPepper. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.