October 15, 2009 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Philippines, Antipolo City - Purkee today released the latest version of Tap Grocer, its grocery app for the iPhone and the iPod touch. New features in this release include a more streamlined user interface, the ability to sort items and grocery sections alphabetically and the option to customize the grocery list font. This release also comes with a new tagline that better communicates its advantage over other grocery list apps on the platform: "Stop making the same list every time".
Unlike most grocery list apps, Tap Grocer is designed to take the work out of building grocery lists. It eliminates the need to retype a user's list each time. One simply uses it to keep track of items in their pantry or refrigerator. Items that run out are automatically added to the user's grocery list.
Tap Grocer's other features include:
* Automatic inventory management. Crossed off items are automatically marked as stocked
* Arrange items via drag and drop
* Group items by grocery sections
* Fully customizable sections, can be rearranged via drag and drop
* Item quantities
* Share and automatically sync grocery list via email
* Icon badge showing the number of items that are currently out of stock
* Preloaded with common sections and items
* Landscape mode
* iPhone or iPod touch 2.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Tap Grocer 1.3 for iPhone is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Purkee is located in Antipolo City, Philippines. It was founded in 2009 to make apps for the iPhone and the iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2009 Purkee. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.