October 20, 2009 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Swansea, United Kingdom - Cute Logic today released GhostWriter, a fun new camera app for iPhone, in time for Halloween. GhostWriter adds spooky messages to pictures users take with the iPhone camera. iPhone owners can use the app to record their Halloween festivities or to play a trick on their friends.
After a user takes a picture with GhostWriter, an eery message in a ghostly font appears superimposed on the picture. To add to the supernatural atmosphere a spooky sound effect plays as the message appears. Pictures can be saved to the iPhone Photo Library or shared via email.
* Users may select from a range of Halloween themed messages, or let GhostWriter choose one at random
* Users may add their own custom messages to those shipped with GhostWriter
* Messages can be displayed in one of 2 ghostly fonts: Blood Writ or Angered Spirit
* Optionally plays 1 of 9 spooky sound effects as messages are displayed
* Pictures may be emailed direct from GhostWriter
* Users may choose to add a 'ghoulish miasma' to pictures taken with GhostWriter
* Automatic or manual display of messages
GhostWriter requires an iPhone with OS 3.0 or above
Pricing and Availability
GhostWriter is available now on the App Store. US pricing 99 cents.
Cute Logic is a new company formed specially to make apps for iPhone. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.