October 20, 2009 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Riga, Latvia - a3team has released Sam the Fish 1.2 for iPhone and iPod touch. Sam is a small fish but an ambitious one, help him to become bigger and survive according to the law of nature: eat or be eaten. This game is very challenging but it isn't hard. Almost everyone can find part of this game which is best. Controls are intuitive and use built-in accelerometer or conventional on-screen Pad (joystick).
Game idea is plain and simple game play is the same but what it delivers is simply outstanding. To get the idea of what it feels you just need to take in your hands and simply tilt and get involved. Often people how played this game can't get enough of it until they reach maximum of what they are capable of.
* Tilt your device to move Sam around
* Game is auto-calibrated when you start it
* Recalibrate in game by hitting the pause button
* You can use pad to control Sam
* To choose pad check out settings
* Eat smaller fishes
* Avoid those that are larger then Sam
* Red fishes give you bonuses
* Green fishes are dangerous
* Choose Bob or Butch in settings
* Get extras you have to reach level 10
* Loads of fun awaits you
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Sam the Fish 1.2 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
a3team is new and with lot's of ideas. We develop software for iPhone/iPod touch. We love what we do. Our goal is to make our users satisfied. Copyright (C) 2009 a3team. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.