October 23, 2009 in FileMaker (E)
[prMac.com] Christchurch, New Zealand - Reactor, the plugin that gives you Calendars, Gantt Charts, ImageFlow and more in FileMaker, is going on a World Tour commencing October 29 at the FileMaker Japan DevCon in Tokyo. New with Reactor v3.1 the Gantt Chart Pro control will be of huge interest with its dual capability of being a great Task mapping tool (Gantt Chart style) or a resource Booking system with multiple tasks per line.
Reactor delivers content from FileMaker fields directly to a web viewer. It provides two-way connectivity between FileMaker and a web viewer, as well as enables development of dynamic interfaces in FileMaker.
* FileMaker Pro 8.5 or 9 or 10 (Developer Advanced BlackBox Builder requires FM10)
* Mac OS X v10.4.9 with Safari 2 or better
* Windows XP Pro, Vista or Windows 7 with IE 7 or 8
Examples of application:
* Drag and Drop
* Slider Controls
* Integrated Flash
* Visual Calendars and Bookings
In each centre Digital Fusion, makers of Reactor, will present an overview of the plugin, highlight what's new, and show you how it can help you impress your users with incredible and previously impossible interface controls right in FileMaker. The World Tour schedule and details are available on the Reactor web site.
* October 30: Exhibition at J-DevCon
* October 31: Outerspace Interface presentation
* November 2: Outerspace Interface presentation
* November 3: Reactor 101 Workshop
* November 5: Outerspace Interface presentation
* November 6: Get Reactorized: a how-to presentation
Phoenix Arizona, USA
* November 12: Outerspace Interface presentation
All events are free, except the "Reactor 101" workshop in London, so there's no excuse if you're in one of these great locations not to be there! Give your solutions an edge: Save Time, Impress Users, and Do the Impossible - try Reactor now with a free download from our site.
Digital Fusion Limited is a database and web solutions consultancy based in Christchurch, New Zealand, developing custom solutions and supporting products, focused on FileMaker Pro. Fusion Reactor is a trademark of Digital Fusion Limited. All rights reserved. FileMaker is a registered trademark of FileMaker Inc.