October 23, 2009 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - TimeStream Software's Five New Notescast Apps for Walt Disney World Resort open up an all new world of vacation planning and in-park tours. Now guests can plan their vacations, as well as see and experience all of Walt Disney World, in an all new way using their iPhones as a personal tour guide.
As a vacation planning tool, the new "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast presents guests with over 230 pages of vacation planning and in-park information, complete with over 400 colorful and magical photos. Guests can now use their iPhone or iPod touch wherever they go to plan nearly every aspect of their vacation to one of the world's favorite vacation destinations.
And for those guests wanting an all new way to experience the parks, TimeStream Software now offers four new touring Notescasts which allow guests to use their iPhones as personal tour guides for hours and hours of enchanting new discovery throughout Walt Disney World:
* The new "Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!" Notescast reveals over 200 secrets throughout the parks. Containing fun photos, it's arranged as an exciting tour, giving guests and their families an entire day's worth of fun discovering one new secret after another.
* For those who want more sleuthing, the new "Walt Disney World Secrets" Notescast takes guests on the same magical tour of Disney World secrets, but without the photos. It's all the same fun, but that much more challenging!
* The soon-to-be-released-any-day-now "Walt Disney World Secrets: Main Street, U.S.A. Windows" Notescast is a fun and exciting new tour which reveals the stories behind names and businesses which appear on the windows of Main Street, U.S.A. Guests can choose to tour with photos or without.
* The new soon-to-be-released "Walt Disney World Secrets: Hidden Mickeys" Notescasts reveals the fantastic world of Hidden Mickeys and takes guests on a guided tour, complete with photos, of over 120 Hidden Mickeys throughout all four theme parks. Disney Imagineers have hidden references to Mickey Mouse throughout the parks, and now guests have an exciting new tool to find them!
"Our Walt Disney World Notescasts reveal an all new way to see and experience the parks." said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. "Now, for less than the cost of a drink in the Magic Kingdom, Notescast users can experience an entire day's worth of fun at Walt Disney World."
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
TimeStream Software's Walt Disney World Notescasts for the iPhone and iPod touch are available now at the App Store. The new "Walt Disney World Secrets: Main Street, U.S.A. Windows" and "Walt Disney World Secrets: Hidden Mickeys" are submitted and will be available on the App Store in mid-October. Walt Disney World Notescasts are also available for the iPod Classic, iPod 5th Generation and iPod nano at the Notescast web site online. These Notescasts install to the iPod Notes feature.
TimeStream Software, an iPhone and iPod developer in Portland, OR, is an industry leader in the development of custom mobile marketing Notescasts for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as the iPod Classic and iPod nano. Working with major global brands, such as Hilton Hotels, DoubleTree, Westin, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts and others, its innovative custom Notescast titles allow accounts to drive revenue from an all new customer base of over 50 million iPhone and iPod touch users, as well as over 100 million iPod Classic and iPod nano users. The foremost developer of Notescasts, TimeStream Software is the first company to develop a mobile marketing solution for the globally distributed iPod Classic and iPod nano, thus opening an entirely new marketing distribution vehicle which the Mobile Marketing Association calls "A groundbreaking concept." And to complement the iPod Classic and iPod nano, we bring our development expertise and marketing prowess to the iPhone and iPod touch, developing powerful custom Notescast titles, such as our popular guides to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort. Learn more by visting TimeStream Software online.