October 29, 2009 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Portfolio - Local and International Stocks, released this week by Corduroy Enterprises, is a new iPhone app that greatly simplifies the task of tracking a portfolio of stocks. Portfolio takes the clutter and complexity out of stock tracking, and focuses on the information you really need - the total and change in your portfolio's value.
For investors with foreign stocks, Portfolio is unique. It is the only iPhone tool that always tracks the value of a stock portfolio in the user's local currency, no matter where in the world the stocks trade. This is important for holders of foreign stocks because currency fluctuations can frequently outweigh share price movements. For everyone from professionals to mum & dad investors, Portfolio is an easy to use, uncluttered tool to track their share portfolio and watchlist.
Summary of Features:
* Create a portfolio of stocks with value and change given in your own currency, no matter where the stocks trade
* See your portfolio total at a glance, always in your own currency
* All relevant currency conversion rates available at a glance
* Chart the distribution of your portfolio by currency, and by stock
* Create a watchlist of stocks, with prices displayed in your own currency
* iPhone or iPod touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Portfolio 1.0 only $2.99 (USD) and available in 77 countries exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Visit Corduroy Enterprises online for more information.
Corduroy Enterprises is a small development house based in Mosman, Australia, and specialising in building great iPhone and Mac apps. Portfolio is our first app in the iTunes App Store, and we have much more in the works. We are also available for contract development work. Copyright (C) 2009 Corduroy Enterprises. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.