November 2, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - Vinotekasoft today unveils a new major version of Vinoteka, Vinoteka 1.5, the ultimate wine cellar management software for Mac. In a unique and gorgeous interface showing bottles, cellars and tasting notes, Vinoteka brings the best wine cellar management experience to Mac users.
Extremely easy and fun to use, Vinoteka offers a fantastic and realistic environment to manage your references, your bottles (wine, liquors or spirits), recreate your cellar, save your tasting notes and add your own food and wine pairings. The very new feature of Vinoteka, which provides autofilling of some reference fields, provides users with the most advanced technology in terms of wine management.
Customizable and user-friendly, straight-to-the point and nevertheless very professional, Vinoteka is the ultimate companion every wine lover needs. Vinoteka, other than being as intuitive as possible, is based on the lastest Mac OS X Leopard technologies and brings a wealth of high-performing and innovative features. Vinoteka reaches the Apple state-of-art in terms of power and usability. Vinoteka is also from now on fully compatible with the new coming Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
The other big news of Vinoteka is the new Vinteka Gift Card. You can now offer Vinoteka as a gift: buy a license and choose to offer it in a Gift Card; just select the card you prefer, add your personalized message, select the sending date and we will take of sending the gift card to the recipient.
What's new in the version 1.5?
Features and Enhancements:
* Introducing the reference bottle history
* Introducing the reference evaluation
* Implementation of the print feature for References, Tasting Notes, Bottles and Racks
* Groups and racks can be moved in the source view
* Reference "Tagged" quick filter has been replaced by "Drinkable/Apogee" quick filter
* Drinkable and Apogee reference shape gets a colored shadow (related to the preference colors)
* Table columns can be properly saved
Bugs and Crashes:
* Ugly crash fixed when launching the application
* Issue fixed when changing value fields using key arrows
* Issue fixed when starting the application without preferences
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Single user licence: $34.90 (USD) or 29.90 Euro (incl. VAT). Family pack: $79.90 or 69.90 Euro (incl. VAT). Business pack: $129.90 or 109.90 Euro (incl. VAT). Go visit our website to discover screencasts and features, as well as Vinoteka's blog or on Twitter.
Vinotekasoft is based in Prague, Czech Republic and its international team has created Vinoteka, the ultimate wine cellar management software for Mac users. Because we are wine lovers and convinced Mac users, we do our best to provide the best wine cellar manager and the best support to our users.