November 4, 2009 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Thousand Oaks, California - Energize Software releases an update to the multi-game app "Christmas Experience" with new features. While listening to holiday music you can decorate a snowman, play Christmas hangman, solve a puzzle, and tilt your device in one of eight directions to hear different holiday sounds on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
* Holiday background music to put you in the Christmas mood
* Create your own snowman with 30 pieces that utilize pinch and rotate gestures
* Save, load and replace up to 9 different snowman creations
* Select which snowman pieces appear
* Save a picture of your snowman to your photo album or send it via email
* Play Christmas hangman and guess the correct words before all the Christmas light bulbs break
* Have fun moving presents with a holiday game of the Tower of Hanoi
* Listen to different holiday sounds as you tilt your device in one of eight directions
* See the number of days count down until Christmas
* Many settings to customize your Christmas Experience including tilt sensitivity, auto hide buttons, enabling and disabling sounds, and shake to erase
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.1 or later (Some features require 3.0 or later)
Pricing and Availability:
Christmas Experience 1.2 is only $.99 (USD) and is available exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Entertainment category. Complete details can be viewed at the Energize Software site.
Located in Thousand Oaks, California, Energize Software specializes in the development of iPhone and iPod Touch software. Its goal is to produce high quality and easy-to-use software that not only increases productivity but also entertains. Copyright 2009 Energize Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.