November 9, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Vienna, Austria - Dare to be Creative today announced that its Yum recipe application will be participating in TheMacBundles' November bundle. Yum allows users to organize recipes, scale the number of servings, add photos to recipes, create shopping lists from ingredients, and copy recipes to their iPhone.
TheMacBundles' November bundle will also feature 11 other Mac applications, including the PDF editor PDFClerk Pro, the FTP client Yummy FTP, and the server monitoring tool Simon.
Philipp Mayerhofer, Chief Operational Officer at Dare to be Creative, is confident that users will enjoy the bundle, "The bundle offers great value for money, featuring a collection of popular Mac applications at a fantastic price."
Yum features in a nutshell:
* Copy recipes to the free Yum for iPhone/iPod Touch application
* Organize recipes into categories
* Print with customizable page layouts, including album and index cards
* Create shopping lists from recipe ingredients
* Scale the number of servings to cook recipes for more people than originally intended
* Include graphics and photos with recipes
Yum Minimum Requirements:
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 or higher
* Snow Leopard compatible
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and availability:
TheMacBundles' November bundle is $49.95 (USD) and available from TheMacBundles online.
Located in Vienna, Austria, Dare to be Creative Ltd. is a software company founded in 2006 by a group of Mac enthusiasts. The Dare to be Creative team focuses exclusively on developing utility applications for Mac OS X designed to save valuable time while being enjoyable and easy to use. All Material and Software (C) 2006-2009 Dare to be Creative Ltd. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.