November 9, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Conceited Software is announcing the immediate release of HealthNut 1.0, a diet aid and calorie tracking application for Mac OS X. HealthNut comes with thousands of built-in food items, each with predefined nutrients and energy values. Browsing this huge database is as easy as opening the HealthNut bar and typing a few characters.
HealthNut also manages your personal goals. Setting goals within HealthNut is key to keeping you motivated and on track. HealthNut's tolerance thresholds allow for flexible dieting - the fastest way to an improved lifestyle. HealthNut remembers everything you've eaten and lets you review diet changes by jumping days - or years - back.
* Spotlight-Like Search of 10,000 foods
* Creating New Foods from nutritional facts
* Merging existing food items
* Nutrient breakdown (protein, carbs, fat)
* Instant visual feedback (are you successfully sticking to your diet?)
* Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 20 MB of Hard Drive Space
Pricing and Availability:
HealthNut 1.x requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater, costs 13.99 Euro and a 15 day free trial is available. Student and multi-user discounts are also available.
Conceited Software is an independent development studio focused on creating excellent applications for the Mac and iPhone platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2009 Conceited Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.