November 11, 2009 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Guangzhou, China - bitAlpha has announced the release of eTodo, a task management application which is beautifully designed and easy to use. eTodo offers a straight and smooth interaction that allows iPhone / iPod Touch users to create their daily to do's, and provides powerful filter and sorting menus which make task management simple and fast.
"eTodo is beautifully designed with simplicity on the inside and elegance on the outside. We, like many other GTDers, are tired of getting things messed up rather than getting them done. Simplicity matters, when designing an iPhone app that makes your everyday GTD easy and fun." said Tong Lau, founder and lead programmer of bitAlpha. "First, eTodo is focused on improving user experience when managing to do's. Steps required to create, search, edit, and filter to do's are reduced to minimum. All essential information of a to do item, such as due date, priority, and tags, are tightly arranged in one screen, making it easy and time-saving to handle a task. Second, eTodo provides an innovative, highly compact and effective filter menu that shows task count by due date and their tags. Using multiple filters and sorting options together, you are simply able to see everything you need right at your fingertips. Third, there are over 20 beautiful icons representing task types, accessed through an 'icon flow' bar. These little helpers make simple to do's more intuitive and goal-oriented."
eTodo is the first iPhone / iPod Touch application made by bitAlpha, and it is elaborately designed, with every UI detail polished. More and more features will be added to eTodo in future updates, to make it powerful yet still simple.
Current features include:
* Instant filtering with due date, status, or tags
* Showing task counts in the overview filter menu
* Instant sorting by creation date, due date, priority, or name
* Quick adding a task by shaking (configurable)
* Real-time task searching
* Colored check boxes for different type of tasks
* "CoverFlow" style bar for selecting task icons
* Adding star to important tasks
* Five priority levels: none, low, medium, high, urgent
* Choosing due date with shortcut buttons
* Tags support: assigning multiple tags to a task
* 20+ intuitive task icons
* 6 wallpapers with diverse styles
* Fresh looks: custom tables, toolbar, and buttons
* Clean and elegant user interface
* Customizable task details on list: icons on/off, due date on/off
* Customizable home screen app badge
iPhone or iPod Touch running OS 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
eTodo 1.0.1 is available now on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (USD).
Based in Guangzhou, China, bitAlpha is a software studio founded by two brothers, Chang Lau and Tong Lau. bitAlpha focuses on crafting elegant and easy-to-use iPhone / iPod Touch apps. Copyright 2009 bitAlpha. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.