November 19, 2009 in Web Design (E)
[prMac.com] Orlando, FL - Elixir is happy to announce a new, highly polished RapidWeaver theme. The Dashing theme provides a stylish site design with many great theme variations and stunning graphics.
* Dashing's theme variations at a glance:
* Seven width variations. Widths from 500 px to 1,150px
* Four background style variations
* Thirty stylish, professional header options. Including 5 blank headers.
* Four sidebar location variations. Including placement above the content area and jQuery animations.
* Eight horizontal menu style variations.
* Five vertical menu variation styles.
* Ability to toggle weblog archives display on and off.
* Three logo location options, including ability to hide it.
* Five font choices for site title / slogan font.
* Five font choices for blog entry titles' font.
The Dashing theme also makes use of the RapidWeaver color picker. With it you can change the colors for all of the following areas of your site design with a quick click of the mouse:
* Site background
* Site title
* Site slogan
* Body text
* Links (hover)
* Blog entry titles
* Sidebar titles
* File sharing item background
* File sharing item text
The Dashing theme excels in providing a highly versatile site building experience. It is a great choice for creating a business site, small or large, portfolio, blog, personal site and much more.
Elixir is a graphics company located in sunny Orlando, Fl. Elixir consists of a staff of, well, just one. Adam Shiver. Adam is a self-taught designer with over 10 years of professional experience. He has created a variety of award-winning media during his career, including website design, newspaper graphics and layout, icons, online graphics and other print projects. Adam loves coffee and episodes of The Office. If you really want to bribe him, you can get him Amazing Spider-Man comics or something Apple. RapidWeaver, and the RapidWeaver logo are trademarks of Realmac Software Limited.