November 22, 2009 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Union City, CA - SubRosaSoft Inc., a software company focusing on data recovery, and system utility software, announces the immediate availability of FileSalvage 7. This new release of the long standing file undelete application features a new and improved user interface, more powerful recovery engine, and support for the latest Apple Mac OSX 10.6 - Snow Leopard.
"FileSalvage 7 is a an extremely powerful data recovery tool designed to restore files that have been accidentally deleted or stored on a drive before it was re-initialized or formatted," explained Marko Kostyrko, CEO of SubRosaSoft Inc. "The new streamlined user interface makes walking through the recovery process even easier. Just follow the 3 simple steps to recover your lost file(s). It is device and file system independent, which allows you to recover files from a normal Mac OS hard drive, USB key, Linux disk, Windows drive, Mac/Windows Boot Camp drive, flash card, scratched CDs, and almost any other media or file system that can be recognized in Mac OS X."
Even if you are not going to take advantage of Snow Leopard, users of FileSalvage 6 are urged to take advantage of the free upgrade to version 7 for the various code enhancements and improved support for devices such as camera cards and Windows based drives. Written specifically for Mac OS X and updated to full compatibility with Snow Leopard, FileSalvage includes powerful features that give the user excellent flexibility and control in data recovery:
* Simple, step-by-step recovery process
* Risk free trial version - see what data can be recovered before you purchase
* Custom file type support - recover files that may not already exist in the current list of 'Supported File Formats'
* Embedded file recovery - search for files that have been embedded inside other files
* File Preview - see what you are going to get before you recover your deleted file
* File Renamer - reconstructs file names of popular file formats (JPEG, MP3, M4A, etc.)
* Easy-to-use interface - reduces data recovery process to a few clicks
* Device and file system independent - allows recovery from almost any media
* Works on faulty hardware - recovers data from mechanically unsound disks or corrupted devices
* Safety first - never writes to the disk or device being salvaged from
* Searches free space - scan only where known files are not, to speed recovery and narrow search results
SubRosaSoft Salvage software requires Mac OS X 10.4 or above (Snow Leopard Compatible).
Pricing and Availability:
MSRP $89.95 USD plus shipping for the CD version or $79.95 for the download only version. Purchasers of version 6 can upgrade for free by visiting SubRosaSoft online.
SubRosaSoft Inc produce forensics software for Apple Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux. Our strongest focus is on development for the Mac platform, keeping the power, stability, and simplicity of OS X at the center of our design style. We work to create an integrated environment for your investigative work. Solutions include front line triage, in depth e-discovery technologies, and enterprise wide forensics. SubRosaSoft Inc. has a large range of solutions for the consumer market outside of our law enforcement products. If you would like to see our consumer range then please visit the corporate website. FileSalvage is a trademark of SubRosaSoft Inc. Mac OS X is a trademark or registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.