September 27, 2007 in Announcements (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - September 28, 2007 - During the Apple Expo in Paris each year, MacGeneration gives awards to the best products available on our platform, and delighted to present the results of the Trophies MacGeneration 2007.
The readers of MacGeneration have elected nine products, with results and all photos related to the event online.
* iPod Touch as the "best Apple product".
* La Cie FireWire Speakers as the "best hardware".
* Adobe Creative Suite 3 as the "best professional creative software".
* FileMaker Pro 9 as the "best productivity software".
* OpenOffice.org as the "best open source software".
* Boinx FotoMagico as the "best creative software".
* Titanium's Software Onyx as the "best OS X utility"
* Kesington QuickSeek FM Transmitter as the "best iPod accessory"
A special award has been granted to Skitch by a jury composed of MacGeneration, MacBidouille, MacNews.de and MacsimumNews.
Since 1999, MacGeneration is the largest media for the French speaking Mac market. MacGeneration features a comprehensive Internet resource for the French speaking Macintosh community: news, reports, event coverage, reviews, and editorials.