November 23, 2009 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Blue Lightning Labs today announced a Thanksgiving sale on their popular iPhone application Mathemagics, an application for learning to mentally calculate math problems at phenomenal speeds. For a limited time Mathemagics is on sale at more than 60% off.
Mathemagics 1.1 contains 20 different math tricks for multiplying, dividing and squaring numbers faster than many people can use a calculator. Aspiring Mathemagicians learn and then practice any of the 20 math tricks while progressively moving to higher levels of proficiency.
Mathemagics 1.1 challenges users to master 20 math tricks:
* Multiply as high as 20 x 20
* Square numbers ending in 5
* Square any two digit number
* Square numbers from 41 to 59
* Square numbers in the 50's
* Doubling and Halving
* Quickly multiply by 4
* Quickly multiply by 5
* Quickly multiply by 9
* Quickly multiply by 11
* Quickly multiply by 25
* Quickly multiply by 99
* Multiply numbers in the 90's
* Round number multiplication
* Quickly divide by 5
* Quickly multiply numbers differing by 2, 4 or 6
* Quickly multiply numbers whose one's place adds to 10
* Quickly multiply two close numbers
* Sum the first n even numbers
* Sum the first n odd numbers
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Mathemagics, normally $2.99 (USD), is available now on the the App Store (in the Education category) for just $.99 (USD).
Headquartered in scenic Austin, Texas, Blue Lightning Labs is a privately funded company founded in 2008 by Alta Vida LLC. Blue Lightning Labs has a sole focus on the iPhone platform. Copyright 2008 Blue Lightning Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.