November 28, 2009 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Junin, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Oniric Games has announced the second update to Silent Swords, the first stealth action game designed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch. Update 1.2 is currently available on the App Store and includes a new unlockable Christmas level and more control options.
Silent Swords Update 1.2 includes the following new features:
* New control options. Now players can choose among 5 different control settings, including a new thumbstick-style control. There's a control option to suit every player.
* New unlockable level. To celebrate the Holiday season, we've included a new Christmas-themed level. This brings the total number of unlockable levels to 6, that become available once tha player beats the game.
It also includes all features that made the original version unique:
* True stealth action at your fingertips!
* Avoid the lights and become invisible in the shadows
* Dispatch nearby enemies using gesture-driven sword attacks
* Swipe your finger to throw shurikens and knock down enemies before they notice you
* Use your environment for camouflage
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Silent Swords 1.2 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.
Oniric Games is a game development studio based in Argentina, committed to creating those games players have always dreamed of. The studio produces top quality PC, Mac and iPhone video games for both the local and the international market. Copyright (C) 2009 Oniric Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.