November 29, 2009 in Services (F)
[prMac.com] New Port Beach, California - Customer Relationship Management or CRM applications, such as ACT! by Sage, have become an integral part of today's business environment. CRM applications are used in transforming a customer's experience, leading to proactive engagement and retention of clients. Additionally, CRM collects customer intelligence in terms of their preferences and choices leading to better strategy development on the part of firms. At the highest management level CRM software, like ACT!, can be used to evaluate effectiveness of business strategies and marketing campaigns.
ACT! By sage is one of the most widely used CRM and suitable for small and medium business needs. Tailored to the needs of diverse business requirements, ACT! BY Sage CRM is available in versions such as ACT! Standard, ACT! Premium, ACT! Corporate Edition and ACT! for Finance and Real Estate professionals.
ACT! CRM provides the following features:
* Managing list of all customer, their interaction history in one place
* Maintain a readymade mailing list
* Effective marketing campaigns such as email marketing and drip marketing
* Inter-departmental sharing of customer history, preferences for better client service
* Customer response scheduling
Small or medium business avail many deployment options for ACT! CRM such as local desktop deployment, ACT! web deployment or remote hosting on Terminal servers. ACT! Web Hosting means having the ACT! Database hosted on a server having a static IP address. Users can access the database from anywhere anytime.
ACT! Remote hosting implies hosting the database on centralized terminal servers and the users access the application from any online connection just like a local desktop interface. The main advantage of ACT! Remote are:
* Low bandwidth requirements for ACT! Remote access which implies that the access is Quite fast
* Accessibility using various platforms such as Linux, Mac, etc.
* Integrable with outlook access, MS Word , open office etc.
* Various options like local printing of files and local backup of data.
Why to Host CRM: Benefits of ACT! Remote
ACT! Remote may be a promising solution for small and medium business in circumstances when:
* A company does not want to invest in local IT infrastructure to host the ACT! Database and instead prefer to have the service of Third party ASPs
* The IT support cost may exceed the company budgeted resources and instead of hiring costly support personnel, outsourcing it to an ASP may be a more profitable option.
* Anytime anywhere access to ACT! Database is needed. This may allow collaboration among various user and departments such as sales staff, marketing team and the top management team.
* Backup and security of the data is to be insured. Remote automatic backup in multiple locations is more secured as they are monitored in real time and fortified with latest firewalls and online security tools.
* 24x7x365 support is desired: The ACT! Remote service comes with 24x7x365 technical support help desk so that the client saves the cost of local IT support. Most importantly, the client receives the support when they need it.
RTDS ACT! Remote Service:
Real Time Data Services provides ACT! Hosting, ACT! For Web, ACT! Dual access, as well as ACT! Remote hosting on Terminal Servers. The benefits of ACT! Hosting on Real time Data services Terminal servers are:
* Lowest prices
* 24x7x365 technical support help desk
* Dual backup of data in multiple locations in Tier IV data centers
* Real time monitoring of data for online threats
* Hosting other applications such as QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting applications and Lacerte and Proseries Tax software. By hosting ACT! Together with QuickBooks or Peachtree there can be easy integration between ACT! and QuickBooks or ACT! and Peachtree. Thus ACT! Remote hosting on Terminal servers enables using the data files from QuickBooks as well as Peachtree with regards to the CRM software.
Real Time Data Services (RTDS) has been providing application hosting services since 2004. We specialize in "online accounting" solutions including the hosting of dedicated Workgroup Servers, all versions of QuickBooks and all popular tax software applications.