December 3, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] St. Marein, Austria - toolsfactory software today announces the release of rubiTrack 2.1, an update of its GPS enabled activity tracking software for the Mac. rubiTrack lets you display, analyze and organize your outdoor and indoor workouts for sports like running, biking, hiking, skiing and all other fitness related activities where you log GPS data or monitor heart rate.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, Nike iPod, AMOD GPS Trackers, Suunto and Polar fitness watches as well as the iPhone 3GS and 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and many other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance, workout duration, rating and tags.
rubiTrack 2.1 adds new features such as 2-way sync support with upcoming rubiTrack for iPhone 2.0 and new activity types for snowboarding, surfing and windsurfing. This version also brings higher granularity in unit handling for UK users and adds support for indoor activity synchronization with the Forerunner 305 and 205 devices. Other improvements include unit axis labels in the chart and week day labels in the weekly workout summary.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or in the chart using the mouse.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and file import supporting many formats
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPS data export for track sharing and uploading
* Publishing for putting activities in blogs or online.
* Athlete history
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Version:
* Adds 2-way sync with all-new rubiTrack for iPhone 2
* Adds axis unit labels in all charts
* Improves the weekly workout summary printing the week's first day
* Adds snowboarding, surfing and windsurfing activities
* Adds support for indoor activity syncing with the Garmin Forerunner 305
* Adds more granularity to the units used, providing individual unit options for distance, speed / pace, elevation, temperature and weight
* Other changes and bug fixes
rubiTrack is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Located in St. Marein, Austria, toolsfactory software was founded in 1998 by Markus Spoettl. rubiTrack is developed by toolsfactory software, an independent software design studio in Austria. toolsfactory software is based in Austria. All material and software (C) 2008-2009 Markus Spoettl and toolsfactory software, all rights reserved.