December 7, 2009 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Raleigh, North Carolina - Server Solutions Group has announced the release of its iPhone book light, µReaderLight. The µReaderLight turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a feature-rich reading light! Designed to allow you to read in bed without disturbing your spouse, the reading light provides enough light to read your favorite book for hours.
Most important, we designed µReaderLight to be practical as we use it ourselves! We have included the ability to change the bulb color between white, yellow, blue, or red. Personally, we prefer the white bulb. In addition, we have added a sleep timer. The last thing we wanted was to wake-up in the morning with a dead battery because we fell asleep while reading! Finally, we also included a low battery alert; just in case.
* Adjustable brightness via a simple swipe of your finger either up or down on the display
* A changeable light color on the Preferences tab
* A built-in sleep timer so you don't have to worry about falling asleep with your iPhone or iPod touch still on
* Sleep timer chime when time is up with an easy cancellation via a simply shake or touch of the cancel timer button
* Low battery alert
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
µReaderLight 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. While it is our desire to provide a useful and practical reading light, we encourage any and all recommendations toward the improvement of this application.
Server Solutions Group, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, develops Microsoft Windows and web-based applications, in addition to mobile applications for the Android, Apple iPhone, and Microsoft Mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2009 Server Solutions Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.