October 16, 2007 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vancouver, Washington - October 16, 2007 - unmarked Software is delighted to announce the update of Textsoap Deluxe 5.7, their award winning text processing utility for Mac OS X. TextSoap moves beyond the boundaries of simple find and replace, and is a premier text transformation tool designed to make anyone more productive.
Version 5.7 sports an updated BBEdit plug-in with compact mode, allowing all the features of TextSoap in a minimum amount of space. Deluxe 5.7 offers three new and very useful Cleaners supporting the Markdown syntax. There is also a new Coda plug-in, providing complete functionality of TextSoap directly inside the Coda application.
Feature Highlights in Version 5.7:
* Version 5.7 is now Leopard-ready.
* Clean messy emails, websites and other text.
* Maintain style information as text is transformed.
* Transform text based on its style.
* Style text based on its content.
* Over 100 built-in cleaners available.
* Quickly create custom cleaners to meet specific needs.
* No programming skills required. Just Drag and Drop.
* Share Cleaners between users.
* Group Cleaners by task allows quick access to tools for the specific job at hand.
* Keep articles at just the right length with on-the-fly word count.
* Mac OS X Services and Contextual Menu support.
* Application plug-ins for BBEdit, TextWrangler, Mailsmith, Eudora, and Coda.
* Convert Markdown format text to HTML.
TextSoap Deluxe embraces Automator workflows to augment its own custom cleaners. Workflow support allows custom cleaners to be extended with AppleScript, Python, Perl, shell scripts, or virtually any other Automator action that processes text. A new custom cleaner action, combined with two special Automator actions, makes it as easy as drag and drop.
* US English
* Requires Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
* Universal Binary: Works great on both Intel and PowerPC
* 15 MB hard Drive space
Take total control of text and its style. Whether it is Mail, AppleWorks, BBEdit, Entourage, or TextEdit, TextSoap provides integration options such as Services Menu support, Contextual Menu and Application plug-ins. With a single menu selection TextSoap Deluxe brings unique processing power to users from within their favorite application.
Pricing and Availability:
TextSoap 5.7 is available now directly from unmarked Software. Pricing for new customers starts at $29.95 USD for the Standard Edition, $39.95 USD for the Deluxe Edition. Upgrades from TextSoap 4 start at $19.95 USD. This is a free update for all existing TextSoap 5.x customers.
Based in Vancouver, Washington, unmarked Software is a privately-held company founded in 1998 by President and CEO, Mark Munz. As a commercial software developer since 1988, Mark's experience lead him to evangelize the Mac platform with the release of the company's flagship product, TextSoap. TextSoap has received numerous accolades from press and users around the world. Copyright 1998 - 2007 unmarked Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.