December 20, 2009 in Sports (F)
[prMac.com] Reno, Nevada - FoWare has released Gamble Pad 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. After a lot of hype and anticipation for this utility, many are finally excited to download and utilize this Casino and Sports betting tool. Did you know that you can use gambling losses as a tax write off? Well, you can! So, all you high rollers and low rollers have to start keeping track of your wins and losses. Gamble Pad is the perfect utility to do just that.
Do you have a successful gambling career? Are you sure? You may have had big wins, but what about the big bets? This app will help you manage those figures down to the dollar, and you can do it all while using a polished and attractive user interface.
The features included in this app are:
* Track the entire history of all your bets
* Detailed categories based on the most popular gambling venues
* Follow your totals in each individual category or your overall gambling career
* Keep notes on every bet you've ever made
* Create a password to lock out any unwanted viewers of Gamble Pad
* Polished interface to give you a pleasant experience while navigating Gamble Pad
Please enjoy this app! We are looking forward to any feedback you may have to provide. Further details on using gambling losses as a tax write off can be located at the Internal Revenue Service's Website (Topic 419).
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Gamble Pad 1.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
FoWare is an independent software development company. We are new, but possess quality unmatched by most developers. Copyright (C) 2009 FoWare All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.