January 5, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - RetroStyle Games is proud to release Bad Pocket Santa game for iPhone and iPod Touch. Bad Pocket Santa - is lovely done interactive Christmas postcard inspired by Pocket God and Pocket Devil. You'll get a chance to control the work of the Elves, set up the production of Christmas gifts with your own hands, fire your own salute and celebrate the New Year in Santa's company.
* Cute characters, creative illustrations and funny animations
* Try your hand at packing Christmas gifts ... as well as the Elves
* Change the atmosphere in Lapland while playing with the snow and environment
* Torment the poor Elves by dragging them across the screen
* Throwing on a conveyor instead of gifts and hanging on the Christmas tree
* Launch the Elves into the air along with the New Year fireworks rig (they are believed not to have wings)
But still it's not the end. Are you fed up with being obedient? Or maybe your holiday spirit has been spoilt? Get your revenge with the Bad Pocket Santa game. In the best traditions of god playground games.
* iPhone or iPod Touch with OS 2.2 or later
Pricing and Availability
To celebrate New Year holidays - Bad Pocket Santa 1.1 is free for a limited time only. It will back to usual $0.99 after holidays period.
RetroStyle Games is small but productive team devoted to the game creation. We offer wide range of services, from game designing and programming to graphics outsourcing. Copyright (C) 2009 RetroStyle Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.