January 12, 2010 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Kissimmee, FL - Disneyland comes to life like never before in an interactive showcase that will transform you and your organization. Created by J. Jeff Kober of Performance Journeys, it's piled with scores of experiences and hundreds of colorful photos. Whether you're brainstorming for new ideas from you're your office chair, or literally walking in through the gates of Disneyland with this app in hand, you'll be excited at the prospects of how you can make these ideas come to life in your own organization.
Enjoyed by any Disney enthusiast but tailored specifically for those who want to improve the way they do business, Disney at Work: focuses on lessons in customer loyalty, leadership, creativity and team work. Even the biggest Disney fan will find something they didn't know before. This interactive showcase shares specific experiences like the following:
* Discover how Walt Disney walked the park in the shoes of both Guests and Cast Members.
* Envision the power in how a Cast Member selling popcorn in front of the Sleeping Beauty Castle can "Create Happiness".
* Encounter Joe Fowler's "can do" attitude that made many attractions at Disneyland a reality.
* Experience Disney's service standards of safety, courtesy, show and efficiency in the Indiana Jones Adventure.
* Unleash how the creative efforts by Imagineers made attractions like Splash Mountain, Star Tours, and the Haunted Mansion come to life.
* Uncover the first characters to be made part of Disneyland, the first person to go on the Disneyland Railroad, the first executive to be fired, and the first young man to be made Tom Sawyer.
Similar in style to Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom and Epcot, the stories here take you Disneyland's dedication on July 17, 1955 to the recent attractions like the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. Be sure to put the behind-the-scene stories of Disney to work in your own employment through this new iPhone and iPod Touch App. Learn powerful best-in-business insights on how to improve your workplace by benchmarking "the Happiest Place on Earth."
While this tool is NOT a travel planner. It is a comprehensive way for you to benchmark Disney and find ways to improve your business. Experience the wonder that is Disney at Work: Disneyland. Disney at Work is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. Disney at Work is produced through TimeStream Software, LLC. Also available on iTunes: disney at work: magic kingdom and EPCOT.
Disney at Work is brought to you courtesy of J. Jeff Kober, and is part of the Performance Journeys organization. Performance Journeys is a training and development group that offers a variety of programming for groups of all sizes and interests. Performance Journeys offers expertise on a variety of topics dealing with customer service, team building, creativity and innovation, and leadership. Performance Journeys offers thought leadership, consulting and programming in a variety of formats, whether it's keynotes, workshops, toolkits, multimedia, or online support. Readers will also enjoy "The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney" written by J. Jeff Kober and available through Performance Journeys Publishing. Coming this Spring is "Lead With Your Customer" by J. Jeff Kober and Mark David Jones, which looks not only at Disney, but many other world-class organizations to see how they create excellence. Copyright (C) 2010 Performance Journeys. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.