January 12, 2010 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Ashdod, Israel - Apparent Software today is proud to announce Cashculator 1.1, a major update to personal finance application for Mac OS X. Cashculator is a Mac way to track a cashflow. It is a different kind of personal finance application - instead of focusing on the past and logging previous transactions, it focuses on future by forecasting your financial situation. It allows making better decisions regarding your personal finance or small business. Version 1.1 adds several major features, like selecting custom icons for expense categories, support for recurring events, support for cents, automatic backups and more.
Cashculator is different from most other personal finance applications, which are usually complex, costly and focus on past performance by logging and tracking transactions that occurred on user accounts. Unlike them, Cashculator is very easy to use: No need to define your accounts and configure the application, no complex dialog boxes, no credits, debits or portfolio management. Just simple numbers: income and expenses.
* Have a high-level overview of your historic spending and income
* Cash flow prediction: do you have a surplus cashflow or are you accumulating debt?
* What-if analysis to compare alternatives: check if you can afford to purchase that gadget in several payments or you should push it until you get that salary raise
* View income, expenses and balance with easy-to-use and intuitive graphs
Major functionality added in this release:
* Category icon selection - user can now select an icon for each income & expense category, edit these icons or import new icons.
* Support recurring events on certain months only - support for recurring transaction that will occur once every two, three or other number of months.
* Support for cents - For users who take their budgeting seriously, Cashculator has the option to display income and expenses with cents without rounding them.
* Automatic Backups - User's personal Cashculator data is now backed-up before each launch of the application.
* Better locale support - Numbers will now be displayed according to locale settings in tables and in sidebar (with correct thousands and decimal separators)
* Additional changes, like saving entry history and support for larger amounts
* Bug fixes
* English and French
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 21 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Family license of Cashculator costs $29.95 (USD). A full-featured, trial version can be downloaded.
Located in Ashdod, Israel, Apparent Software is a privately funded company founded in 2006 by Jacob Gorban. With a focus on the Mac platform, our mission is creating useful, friendly and unique software, complemented by first-class support for our customers. Copyright 2009 Apparent Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.