June 30, 2010 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Jones APR today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Knitting & Crocheting HD 1.0, their latest iPad app. Knitting & Crocheting HD is a full featured Knitting & Crochet app that is chock full of over 500 photographs, detailed illustrations and step-by-step instruction.
"We've always wanted to put together a knitting app. The iPad has provided us with a seamless platform to achieve this goal" according to Dee Jones.
The app is a family affair with Dee's niece Brooke, proudly sporting her "Baby Wonderful" outfit on the home page. Knitting topics including Increases & Decreases, decorative touches, fixing mistakes, knitting in the round, knitting with color, finishing projects and more. The generous crochet section includes how to make slip knots, chains, slip stitches and single, half double, double, triple ... even double triple crochet stitches.
This app features:
* Hundreds of pages of knitting content with gorgeous photography
* Step-by-step instruction with over 500 photos and illustrations
* Helpful Tips & Tricks
* Portrait and Landscape operation
* Search features, search by topic title or content
* Chapter Popover menus allow quick access to topics
* Handy "home-row" buttons throughout the app
* Pinch and zoom on any full page
* Includes nearly 20 projects
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 61.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Knitting & Crocheting HD 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Knitting & Crocheting HD was produced by Jones APR from Toronto, Canada, which have 10 apps on the iTunes store with over 2 million total downloads. (C) 2010 Jones APR / All Rights Reserved. Apple, iTunes, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.