February 17, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ashland, Oregon USA - February 17, 2008 - Gracion Software has released Gracion Enclose 1.0b6, the latest public beta of its amazingly easy-to-use file sending software for Mac OS X. The new release introduces encryption support, built into Enclose's easy drag-and-drop sending and emailing interface. Users faced with the size limits of email attachments and the inconvenience of web-based file posting are beginning to hail Enclose as a breakthrough.
Enclose's new encryption support is based on PGP, the most trusted name in cross-platform encryption. When PGP Desktop, a separate commercial product, has been installed on the Mac, Enclose gains the ability to encrypt files via the PGP Engine before uploading.
Enclose works with most Internet servers to upload and deliver files. When used with Apple's .Mac service, Enclose configures itself. Or, use web servers via FTP, WebDAV, SMB, or AFP. It frees users from navigating server directories or assembling files or complex URLs.
* Automatic public key lookup and file encryption when used with PGP Desktop.
* Complete email sending system optimized for sending Enclose links.
* Drag URL to iChat for immediate download by recipient.
* iChat Presence indicators.
* View and resend previous messages and files. Messages are Spotlight indexed.
* Use multiple servers automatically on a time or space-available basis.
* Setup assistant that discovers server and email settings.
* Pre-configured for Gmail and .Mac email.
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher, 10.5 supported with Quick Look
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Gracion Software LLC, in Ashland, Oregon, USA, makes Macintosh Internet and security applications, such as Gracion Enclose and DigiTunnel VPN. Founded in 1991, Gracion also provides software engineering to Open Door Networks, Inc. for products such as the DoorStop X Security Suite. PGP is a registered trademark and the PGP logo is a trademark of PGP Corporation. Apple, iChat, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All other product and brand names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.