March 5, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Ashland, Oregon, USA - Gracion Enclose lets you send files to anyone, without email attachment limits such as large file sizes. Now shipping, Enclose connects to the server of your choice, such as Mac.com or your web server, automatically uploads your file, and creates an email with a clickable link to the file. Address and send your email within Enclose - just drag, click, and send.
"I happened upon Enclose and immediately saw its possible value. After just a few days' use, Enclose has become an application I can't do without," says Professor Michael Flower of Portland State University. "It is smartly designed and easy to use. Nearly everyone who has been on the receiving end of an Enclose message has asked what application I used to deliver files. Enclose is a top-notch aid to productivity and problem-free communication with others."
Enclose, a software utility for Macintosh users, works with most Internet servers to upload and deliver files. When used with Apple's .Mac service, Enclose configures itself. Or, use web servers via FTP, WebDAV, SMB, or AFP. It frees users from navigating server directories or assembling files or complex URLs.
* Drag-and-drop upload and creation of download-link email in one step.
* Automatic public key lookup and file encryption when used with PGP Desktop.
* Complete email sending system optimized for sending Enclose links.
* Drag URL to iChat for immediate download by recipient.
* iChat Presence indicators.
* View and resend previous messages and files. Messages are Spotlight indexed.
* Use multiple servers automatically on a time or space-available basis.
* Setup assistant that discovers server and email settings.
* Pre-configured for Gmail and .Mac email.
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher, 10.5 supported with Quick Look
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* $24 introductory price through April 15 (regular price will be $34)
* Free 30-day evaluation.
Gracion Software LLC, in Ashland, Oregon, USA, makes Macintosh Internet and security applications, such as Gracion Enclose and DigiTunnel VPN. Founded in 1991, Gracion also provides software engineering to Open Door Networks, Inc. for products such as the DoorStop X Security Suite. PGP is a registered trademark and the PGP logo is a trademark of PGP Corporation. Apple, iChat, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All other product and brand names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.