December 2, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California - Gamelion announces today that the full version of Doodle Fit for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, the highly rated doodle-style puzzler, will be available for free on three days during December 4th-6th celebrating the Saint Nicholas Day.
The task in Doodle Fit is simple: fit the given sets of blocks into given shapes. Drag the blocks inside and outside in search for the layout that covers the whole shape. A level is complete when all blocks have been used and there's no more space free in the shape.
* Absolute addictive game play - everyone playing this game will confirm: it's one of the most addictive puzzle games on the App Store
* Unique level shapes - Over 100 levels with different unique shapes and sometimes more than one solution ensure lots of fun and replayability
* Doodle Graphics - Great looking doodle-style graphics with two themes: notebook and chalkboard
* Runs on all devices - Doodle Fit is a universal application. Buy it once, and play on all your devices
* Graphics Tailored to each device - With graphics optimized for every device you will always get the sharpest visual experience possible, no matter on which device you play. Including Retina HD display support
* Controls Tailored to each device - Utilizing iPad's large screen, you can not only drag your blocks into the shape, but also simply "draw" them
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 2.0 or later
* 6.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doodle Fit will be available for free on three days during December 4th-6th celebrating the Saint Nicholas Day. Doodle Fit 1.0.1 is normally $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Gamelion is a creative studio focusing on games for all digital distribution gaming platforms, committed to creating success for its world leading customers. Since 2002 Gamelion has created engaging entertainment products for leading game publishers, media houses and handset manufacturers. The team creates entertainment with high production values and has a track record of delivering critically acclaimed titles based on well-known corner franchises of the global gaming industry. Copyright (C) 2002-2009 Gamelion. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.