August 20, 2011 in Books (F)
[prMac.com] Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom - Seraphina Elvenstone, the artist and author behind Heartfelt Messages from the Soul Oracle, has been busy creating 36 handcrafted bonus cards to add to the v2.0 update, almost doubling the deck to 80 cards.
"I feel the name Angel Love Hearts better reflects the nature of this new deck," said Seraphina, the artist and author behind Heartfelt Messages from the Soul Oracle. "The new cards have an angel theme, whereas the existing cards are all based on love. I hope the name change won't confuse people."
As well as extra cards, there's also a new Save to Photos function. Now owners can save their favourite cards to their Photos app to use as Wallpaper for their Home or Lock Screens. They can even print out the entire deck if they so wish!
How to use:
Simply shake your device to shuffle the cards then tap to draw one. Tap again to display that card's message. Alternatively browse the beautiful cards by swiping sideways until you are drawn to one. Then tap to flip the card and read the message.
Enjoy your chosen cards with friends and family by email, posting to your Facebook wall or by saving to your Photos to use later.
* 80 high resolution cards featuring original artwork and messages by Seraphina Elvenstone
* Easy to read - Double Tap or Pinch to zoom in or out
* Save to Photos function - save your favourite cards to your Photos app to use as wallpaper or to print as real cards
* Swipe left or right to browse through the Deck until you are drawn to a card
* Share your chosen card with Family and Friends via Email or Facebook
* Retina Display support for iPhone 4 and new iPod touch
* Direct link to Seraphina's website, AngelHeartArt.co.uk
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Free LITE version and iPad HD specific versions also available.
Pricing and Availability:
Angel Love Hearts Oracle Cards v2.0 only $1.99 (USD or equivalent in other currencies) for a limited time, and will be available exclusively through the App Store Worldwide in the Books and Lifestyle categories. Promo Codes for review purposes are available on request.
Located in Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom, Purple Wax Games was founded in 2010 by Kevin Ayre to create fun iPhone, iPod touch and iPad apps. Kevin previously worked for Fuse Games Ltd, creating new titles for Nintendo such as Metroid Prime Pinball for Nintendo DS and Mario Pinball Land / Super Mario Ball for Nintendo GameBoy Advance. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Purple Wax Games / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Nintendo, Nintendo DS and Nintendo GameBoy Advance are registered trademarks of Nintendo of America in the U.S. and/or other countries. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebok Inc in the U.S. and/or other countries.