September 28, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Ramon, California - Independent iOS developer Willie Shi, the maker of the most popular iPhone apps such as poker, Sudoku3 and million wallpapers photos, has announced Math Ease 1.3 for iPad. Math Ease consistently ranked in the Top 100 with more than 3 million downloads worldwide in Apple iTunes App store.
"The new verion of Math Ease added local support, no internet connection or WIFI needed anymore. this will dramatically increase the speed, and run much faster with no more hiccups." said by Willie Shi, founder of Daypick Inc.
Key features of Math Ease:
* Simple addition, subtraction, multiplication or mix of any
* How many questions were right or wrong
* The accuracy by percentage.
* The speed- how fast your kids be able to finish those questions
* Easy to use user interface for kids
How to play:
* You have option to select the difficulty level, such as easy, hard or expert on your top left selecting box
* 0-10 means the problem can be from 0 0 to 10 10
* Choose Math function on the top right selecting box, such as Addition,Subtraction or multiplication
* Click start Game button to start the game
* Pick the right answer from Answer A, Answer B, Answer C or Answer D
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math Ease 1.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Math Ease comes in two versions: Ad-based Free version and the Paid version, Math Ease priced at $0.99 (USD) comes packed with a lot more features than Math Ease Free.
Headquartered in San Ramon, California, Daypick is a technology startup with their primary focus on mobile applications development. The company is formed around a small but very enthusiastic team that strives to meet the exact needs of players worldwide combining appealing design. Copyright (C) 2011 Daypick Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.