October 3, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Saratoga, California - Mobile Flow LLC is pleased to announce immediate availability of a major upgrade to its Fieldforce application, as featured in Apple's New & Noteworthy list, a "Top50" mobile productivity app. Making an indispensable tool even better, Fieldforce for Jive now provides a unique integration with Jive 5, from Jive Software Inc.,
Fieldforce for Jive integrates Fieldforce mobile productivity app with Jive 5 to make life easier and more productive for today's increasingly mobile professionals. With Fieldforce with the Jive Apps Market, enterprises will be able to extend the power of the Jive 5 social enterprise out "into the field" and likewise, those mobile field professionals who increasingly rely on their smartphones as their primary productivity tool can now easily share with their colleagues "back in the office."
Jive App Market is the leading integrated enterprise class app marketplace, under the slogan "One place. Single login. Enterprise oversight," Jive gives employees all the business apps they need to get work done, all with the convenience of one app dashboard, and a single login. Employees get convenience and the enterprise gets peace of mind knowing which applications are being used.
The Fieldforce mobile app, currently available in both a free "Lite" and paid "Full" edition on Apple's App Store, is a leading productivity tool used by customer-facing "field" professionals as part of their daily activities; with a unique concept of "checking in" to customer meetings and events, and using this simple and intuitive action to passively build-up a robust CRM system that turns complex, top-down CRM systems on their head by:
* Tracking Customer Activity with Geo-tagged Checkins - no complex CRM system needed, build and track your account base easily with built-in reverse geo coding and social tools share account and contact details across your team, and with Jive 5 users; we like to think of this as a bottoms up, peer-to-peer CRM system that's built to work the way users naturally interact with customers which leads to a better, richer set of business data and a more accurate reflection of the field activities
* Adding the "Where" to Jive's "What Matters" Stream - with geo-tagged checkins and status updates, Fieldforce for Jive app users will be able to see an interactive map of their field team's activity from their desktop, and, with the "Full" edition of the mobile app, they can optionally track this information in real time on their device with automatic, background location updates
* Business Card Scanning & Cloud-based Shared Contacts - with the optional "Full" edition of the Fieldforce mobile app, users will be able to check into meetings, gather business cards, scan them to automatically create contacts which then are shared automatically with their teammates and with Jive 5 users; and all of the contact information, account details, to-do actions and meeting notes can all be updated within Jive 5 using the Fieldforce Jive app.
Furthermore, Jive users can optionally post Fieldforce records to share as documents within Jive Spaces or Groups. And Jive users will be able to post Jive Activities based on the checkins, contacts and other records created within the mobile app and shared automatically with Jive users, meaning the enterprise field teams can be more plugged in than ever before!
With these unique features, like to-do's, weekly calendar, voice memo, private/shared contacts, account locations, and checkins, we really think Fieldforce 2.0 is the only mobile productivity app your team will ever need! And now the jive integration bring reach into the back office, connecting field and office teams in real-time and with no location boundaries. Fieldforce. Your team connected. Anywhere. Anytime.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fieldforce iOS app is available today on the Apple's App Store, in both "Full" and "Lite" edition. The optional Fieldforce for Jive integration is sold separately through a subscription on the Jive App Market. Both Fieldforce app editions support Jive integration.
Headquartered in Saratoga, California. Mobile Flow LLC is focused on delivering enterprise productivity for the mobile work force. The best group messaging product combined with the best productivity tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile Flow LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.