October 15, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts proudly presents, AR Earth Invasion, a one of a kind shoot-em up gaming experience based on augmented reality. The player must defeat the alien force that is preparing for a full earth invasion. The Earth is under attack and all major cities are being destroyed by a unknown powerful alien force. Your mission is to save the world from total destruction.
AR Earth Invasion's use of "Augmented Reality" means you are in control of how the mission unfolds. Your surroundings literally turn into a unique war zone. Assist the Human Resistance Force by blasting the aliens with in your room, beach, school, office, park or wherever you are:
* Cutting edge graphics and sound effects combined with compass-driven augmented reality creates an intense and immersive gaming experience.
* Simple and intuitive control board system. Track and rotate device to lock on aliens. Player can select to play in 360 mode or sitting down in 180 mode.
* Unlock weapons and enjoy unlimited hours of gameplay (endless stages) coupled with an inboard high score system to track your progress.
* iPhone 4 and 4G iPod touch or later
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AR Earth Invasion 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.