October 13, 2011 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Taos, New Mexico - There are hundreds of Unwritten Rules in Baseball. The new app by Abe Balsamo & Co., released on October 12, 2011, seeks to finally elucidate the secret code of the American Pasttime. Such rules as "Don't bun't to break up a no-hitter" and "Never make the first or third out at third", plus hundreds more are found in this ultimate baseball app.
The application is good for all people interested in baseball, from novices to experts, and everybody in between. Unwritten Rules of Baseball is all about the intricacies of our National Game.
The app is release just in time for the post-season. Use it to learn about the game from an insider's perspective. Many hours of research and even more hours of playing the game at the highest levels have let the authors behind the scenes to show you a side of the game that is rarely understood.
The Unwritten Rules of Baseball is Abe Balsamo & Co's second foray into the App World after a wildly successful Medical App release (Arrhythmias) in May of 2011.
Sample of the Unwritten Rules of Baseball:
1. The Press Box is Switzerland. Pick no sides. Stay neutral
2. The ceremonial first pitch should be thrown "on the fly" to the catcher
3. The number 42 is off-limits to all ballplayers
4. "Baseball is 90 percent mental, the other half is physical." - Yogi Berra
5. Freeze on the line drive
6. At third base, tag up on all fly balls to the outfield
7. Pitchers don't catch pop-ups
8. Don't ever throw your teammates under the bus, or disrespect them in the media
9. Do not, ever, break the Unwritten Rules of Baseball, lest you suffer the consequences. Though sometimes you can bend them
10. Don't ever argue balls and strikes with an umpire and further, never let your spittle fly in his direction
For more fun and more entertaining "Unwritten Rules of Baseball", be the first to download the app! Don't forget to leave 5 star ratings if you love it like we do.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Unwritten Rules of Baseball 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Located in Taos, New Mexico, Abe Balsamo & Co. is a small, niche firm intent on providing point-of-care applications for medical providers. This small company has writers, editors, programmers, and doctors on the board of directors. Copyright (C) 2011 Abe Balsamo & Co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.